Learn the Tools, Techniques and Mindset
behind Talent Sourcing
Think like a Sourcer
How to find profiles/data online: What is an attraction strategy? When to source/not source, how to conduct a proper intake meeting/ interact with hiring managers.
From good ol' boolean to advanced Google commands to mastering Linkedin Recruiter to behavioural sourcing (identifying people through online behaviours and not keywords: scraping/enriching data). Learn it all
Having a list of profiles is half the job, now you need to contact them and convert them to candidates.
Learn how to improve your personal branding, understand the algorythms.
Shape outreach messages based on neurosciences to maiximise responses.
How does it work?
- 514 commented slides, more than 14h of videos + 2 conferences and a 50+ pages playbook.
- Learn at your own pace, 1 year access, 24/7, worldwide.
- Available in English or French
- Once you have access to the videos, get invited to a private Discord Server and join the other learners, ask questions and get answers.
This training is ONLY AVAILABLE for sourcers/recruiters who are carying their employer brand from the first message (internal sourcers, RPO, etc).
If you are an external agency or do not mention the company you are recruiting for from the first message, do not join or your licence will be immediately revoked, no reimbursal will be made and your payment will be given to a local association/charity.
The tools and techniques taught are powerful and it is in the interest of candidates to to open it only to the ones carying their brand.
This is a fairly advanced sourcing training, juniors can join too but it goes fast.
WATCH THIS VIDEO
Before joining, please watch this short video until the end ;-)
How to start?
Join the learning platform and start now
The People Attraction Theory
LEARN TOOLS, TECHNIQUES AND MINDSET:
BECOME A SOURCER.
Watch the videos, join the community
1 800 €
1 year access
VAT applies only to Swiss companies (aournd 2000 CHF incl VAT)
Out of every Sourcing training purchased, 300€ will be donated to a local association / charity
Licence non transferable.
If you have a team to train with more than 5 people, please contact me below for team discount.
Actually, I am a sourcer
My name is Guillaume, please feel free to stalk my Linkedin
I didn't learn sourcing in a book, I grew as we were building it
If you care about pedigrees, I have a few:
- 17 years recruitment experience, last 9 purely as a sourcer
- 2x second at the Sourcecon GrandMaster
- 10x speaker at Sourcing Summit
- First French speaker to ever speak at Sourcecon Europe and Sourcecon US.
- Linkedin certified recruiter, speaker for Linkedin events.
- First pure sourcer introducing Sourcing missions in Europe.
- Set up the sourcing function, from scratch, worldwide, agile at major multionational companies undergoing massive restructuring.
Why did I decide to set up this training?
I had been randomly training companies for many moons and I went to many sourcing conferences. It's great to learn how to find someone in 5 hours on Instagram but if this person was on your ATS, you've lost 5h of your life.
There are plenty of ressources online but navigating them, strategising your approach, having a crystal clear mind and strategy is what makes sourcing efficient. It is all about data structure and mindset.
Boolean is basic, and sometimes overrated in our industry, times have changed, algorythms are everywhere, if you don't understand how they manipulate your results, you're not maximising your potential.
What type of roles have I been sourcing in the past?
I came up with these tools/techniques and mindset because I confronted myself for many years with some of the most complex sourcing problems you can think of like finding:
- Polymer chemists able to take a reaction working in a lab and building all the process to bring production to scale
- Experts of fuel cells able to challenge the way hydrogen is produced, stored, transported and used for a greener future.
- Senior biostatisticians specialised in pediatric oncology studies.
- Of course a "few" IT people including people working on systems still in the beta version that noone ever actually hands their hands on.
and this is just to name a few....
Now, the training is only available online because I decided to go internal to build quite incredible stuff with great people, working on things that will impact billions in the distant future, finding the people that will build things that have never been done.
If you want/need more info, Google me and you'll find me, check my linkedin or just contact me with the form below ;-)eck my linkedin or just contact me with the form below ;-)
Some companies trained
(to name a few)
And what they said about
People Attraction Theory
All rights reserved ©2022 - Guillaume Alexandre, The People Attraction Theory C/O Gates Solutions Sàrl, Switzerlande